Illinois's Premier Home Solar Company
Solar Sales Executive Development Program
Certasun is seeking applicants for our Solar Sales Executive Development Program. In this unique program, you will start as a Solar Sales Associate and gain exposure to all aspects of the sales process as well as receive extensive training on both sales generally and solar specifically. You will be on the front lines of bringing solar to Illinois homeowners and educating them about the benefits, economic and environmental, of going solar.
Outstanding Solar Sales Associates can expect to graduate from the program in approximately six months, when they will become Solar Sales Consultants, our outside sales role with annual target earnings of $100,000.
- Evaluate and qualify inbound leads for solar suitability
- Represent Certasun at events (home shows, farmers markets, green fairs, etc.)
- Make and answer phone calls to and from potential leads
- Canvass neighborhoods identified by Certasun as well-suited to solar
- Special projects as needed
- Complete training on sales and solar
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to explain complex topics simply and persuasively
- Ability to travel throughout the Chicago area; valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the United States for any employer
- No previous solar or sales experience required
Pay & Benefits
- $40k base salary; $10k in annualized incentive compensation
- Health care, 401(k), and paid vacation
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “SSED Program”
Get Answers (And A Free Solar Quote)
Enter your details below and we will be in touch to answer your questions and to schedule an appointment for a free, no-obligation quote for your home.
We will not share your information with third parties.