Illinois's Premier Home Solar Company
We are seeking an Operations Associate to work in the Certasun main office in Buffalo Grove. This person will work closely with colleagues in Operations and Finance to manage the back-office portion of the installation process, from signed contract to paid in full.
We are seeking compelling professionals to join our dynamic team. If you’re excited about being part of the core of a fast-growing industry, and passionate about bringing clean solar energy to the Chicagoland area, this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
- Communicate with customers from signed contract through installation and final payment
- Manage the back-office installation process (e.g. scheduling site visits and installation, etc.)
- Manage the Accounts Receivable process – communicate with customers regarding amounts
due and arrange payments
- Maintain accurate records in Certasun systems, tracking status of customer projects, open collections, posting status updates, payments due and received, etc
- Provide Certasun leadership with regular operations and financial reports
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and special projects as required by management
- Previous customer-facing experience either working with consumers making a large purchase, or in business-to-business context
- Highly organized with absolute attention to detail
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, and Quickbooks
- Authorized to work in the United States for any employer
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Full benefits package including medical insurance, dental coverage, 401(k) with company matching, etc.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Operations Associate”
Get Answers (And A Free Online Solar Quote)
Enter your details below to request a free, no-obligation online quote for your home.